Dr Astin Lee
Dr Lee is a consultant and interventional cardiologist.
Dr Lee graduated from the University of Sydney with First Class Honours in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery in 1997.
He completed his cardiology training in 2004 and an interventional fellowship at Westmead Hospital in 2005.
Dr Lee holds Fellowships from:
- The Royal Australasian College of Physicians
- The Cardiac Society of Australia and New Zealand
- The American College of Cardiology
- The European Society of Cardiology
- The Royal College of Physicians (London)
- The Society for Cardiovascular Angiography and Intervention.
He is currently the Director of Cardiology at Wollongong and Shellharbour Hospitals as well as the Head of Cardiac Services at the Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District. He is also a Clinical Associate Professor of the School of Medicine in the Faculty of Science, Medicine, and Health at the University of Wollongong.
Dr Lee visits the following hospitals - Wollongong Hospital, Shellharbour Hospital, Wollongong Private Hospital, and Hurstville Private Hospital.